Jim does breakfast, and as it turns out it’s not even all that hard.
AND ON FRIDAY WE’LL SEE RICHARD III WITH MARTIN MOTHERFUCKING FREEMAN!!
So. I won’t be blogging till NEXT TUESDAY, but I’ve set a queu and if you want you can follow my twitter, so you’ll stay tuned what happened.
See you next week and I hope you all have a super good time! Love you all. xx
- The family relationships. Parents who love their kids unconditionally, parents who abusively try to mould their child into exactly what they want them to be, parents who overlook flaws in the other parents’ methods, parents who fall somewhere in between on the scale - and there’s character development on that point too with parents who move more towards one end or the other of that spectrum. Not to mention the fairly central brother and sister relationship which is gorgeously portrayed because they love each other but they both have serious issues to deal with that get in the way of it sometimes.
- None of the main female characters are sexualised. Not the main character’s sister, not his mum, not his friends or any of their friends.
- Prejudice never gets fixed with a magic wand of the right words. It takes time and effort and sometimes with some people it is like talking to a brick wall.
- On a related note, the battle against prejudice isn’t shown as “lets just be patient and nice to our oppressors and I’m sure things will work out eventually”. No. There’s anger and fighting and standing up for what’s right and refusing to kneel and it’s never patronising.
- People actually talk like people. You can’t take the words out of one character’s mouth and put them in another’s and have it still sound right - some characters swear a lot, some characters are wordy, some characters are quiet, some are outspoken, some are withdrawn, and they all feel unique. Even the bit-part characters aren’t just carbon copies.
I don’t think I’ve ever fallen for a show this hard this fast.
First Light Awards 2013
I thought I may as well upload this WIP of a Johnlock kiss gif I started a while back and still haven’t got around to finishing.
Whoa 1000 notes in one night? Looks like maybe I should finish this one off for y’all.
he knows his mind palace by heart and you honestly think that he just went the wrong way and bumped into mary while looking for redbeard? he was looking for john and his subconscious put mary IN HER WEDDING DRESS in his way and then he thought about HEARTBREAK like COME ON
"what was directly behind you when you were murdered?” yeah you’re right he totally thinks it was just surgery