I think the “women are mysterious” thing can also come from:
1) Women actually being quite clear, but not telling men what they want to hear. ”She said she doesn’t want to talk to me? So many mixed messages and confusing signals!”
2) Women not having cheat codes. ”I tried being nice, and she didn’t have sex with me. I tried being an asshole, and she didn’t have sex with me. Come on, there’s got to be some kind of solution to this puzzle!”
3) Women not being a hive mind. ”First a woman told me that she likes guys with big muscles. Then the very next day a woman told me she thinks muscles aren’t attractive at all. Make up your mind, women!”
4) An individual woman doing something confusing, and instead of asking “why is she doing this now?” men ask “why do women always do this?”
Peter Capaldi to Steven Moffat:
don’t bully kids at school or else they’ll poison your eczema medication and then keep your shoes after you’re dead
imagine in the still early stages of their relationship the boys are out on a case, and there’s a woman that John would normally flirt the hell out of who’s showing some interest, and Sherlock starts to brace himself for it because he’s just so used to John going from 0 to 60 with smooth talking the ladies, but then John is nothing more than cordial in response and catches Sherlock’s eye and gives him a little smile and then comes over to touch his hand softly, and Sherlock is just like (▰◕.◕▰) (▰˘◡˘▰)
tHE HEIGHT IS THE SAME
Is no one going to talk about how bottle!Ben and bottle!Martin have accurate figures, too?
God. What the hell is wrong with us?
And look how close they’re standing. The lack of personal space is also accurate.
the idea of two aromantic platonic partners having a “convenience marriage” is like my favorite thing right now I’m both getting really excited and cracking up over the possibilities I mean just imagine:
- "we got married because of tax benefits"
- "we got married because it gave us an excuse to have sleepovers every night”
- "we got married because it seemed convenient to ‘pool our assets’ (aka our library is now twice as big, as is our collection of Disney movies)"
- "we got married because it gave us an excuse to ask for toasters from people as wedding gifts"
uni-student!john and college-student!sherlock being really bad at revising
dedicated to all of you lot out there flagging from exams at the moment you can do it almost there !!!
(superthanks to ewmartin for inspiring the idea bc my brain was like a creative vaccuum ugh) ((also we’re not talking about the file size shh))
no one cares if you don’t like short hair on girls shut the fuck up
I’ve come to the conclusion that Sam and Dean would take one look at Night Vale and burn it to the ground, civilians be damned.
i’ve come to the conclusion sam and dean would drive into night vale and spontaneously combust from being exposed to sexual and racial diversity and women who don’t die within a week